Three Book Series Review

 The second book in the series, '' I Feel Loved, is due out in October. I have read both books and I truly liked them both. The setting is somewhat different but the narrative is equally as good. I Feel Loved shows what happens when people are forced to leave their homes for any variety of reasons. It's a really sad story and one which could happen to anyone.

I feel as though both of these books are well worthy of their own releases. I Like You is an wonderful book that will not disappoint you. I'm excited about studying I Feel Loved next. It'll be intriguing to see how the series turns out. I Want to Know What Happened to You on the Way to San Diego from Saleh Mohajuddin. If you prefer the first book in this series, then expect this to be equally as excellent. By everyone who's read it.

The second book in this series is every bit as exciting. I'm not sure why, however it will seem that the author's style is flowing to the next book equally too. The narrative can be called I Feel Loved. It is written in first person and focuses on the personality called Narayan. This book is probably my favorite in the entire series.

The next novel in this series is called I Feel Loved Again. It is about a man named Mark who travels back into Pakistan after spending some time in the USA. While there, he gets involved with a company that rehabilitates addicts. The story includes Mark's transformation as he accepts his dependence and deals with the emotional and physical toll it has on him. Additionally, it is worth mentioning that Saleh Mohajuddin writes very realistically.

The final book in this wonderful series is called No Life Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 Upcoming Story. It's about a young woman named Safa Meen who comes from a conservative family. She is a talented author and tries to run her own restaurant, but it flops badly. The narrative centers around how she deals with her addiction and her relationship with her sister and brother.

In general, I truly enjoyed studying No Life. It was distinct from the other novels in the show for the style of storytelling. It had been more melodious and delivered a very nice story. The pace of this book was fast paced and the story wasn't too plot-driven. That takes away some of the enthusiasm of this series.

Comments

Popular Posts